MacGregor Double First Base
When the ball is hit sharply down to third, there is going to be a close throw at first. Ensure the safety of both the runner and the first baseman with this MacGregor® Double First Base, which helps prevent collisions with separate bases for the respective players. For leagues that allow rubber or metal cleats, the base is crafted from molded rubber that resists tearing or ripping, so spikes won't catch on the bags, which could result in injuries to either player.
- Molded rubber construction holds up to the wear and tear of practices and games
- Double-base design helps minimize the risk of collision
- Two included ground anchors keep the bag firmly planted in the ground
- Simulated quilted top provides an authentic look without any stitches that could possibly catch on cleats
- Activity: Baseball/Softball
- Bases Included: First base (double bag)
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Grounding Type: Ground sleeve
- Material: Rubber
- Product Height: 3 in.
- Product Length: 30 in.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
One-piece molded rubber base with simulated quilted top. No stitches to tear or rip. Size: 3"H x 15"W x 30"L. Set includes 2 ground anchors for installation. This base is designed to reduce sliding injuries, it is not a substitute for using proper sliding